AIR Centre Networking Fridays
Twitter Hashtag: #netfridays
We already had several fantastic sessions. Great speakers, charismatic moderators, interactive discussions and thousands of proactive attendees coming from governments, academia, multilateral organizations, companies, entrepreneurs and civil society from more than 100 countries all over the world. Videos of past sessions are available on our YouTube Channel. The Networking Fridays will continue in the next months, every Friday, always starting at 1 PM UTC.
These are the upcoming sessions of the Networking Fridays Webinar series:
- November 27th, 1-3 PM UTC – Thematic Special Session on Coastal Research in Amazonia
- December 4th, 1-2 PM UTC – Kwame Agyekum, University of Ghana, Ghana
- December 11th, 1-2 PM UTC – Minister Ricardo Serrão, Minister of the Sea, Portugal (TBC)
- December 18th, 1-2 PM UTC – (TBA)
We will soon post more information about these sessions.
If you want to download presentations and watch video recordings of past sessions, please click on the links below.
- April 24th – Greg Jenkins (Penn State’s AESEDA)
- May 8th – Samuel Mafwila (SANUMARC)
- May 15th – Milton Kampel (INPE)
- May 22nd – Isabel Sousa Pinto (CIIMAR / GEO MBON)
- May 29th – Olívia Oliveira (IGEO / UFBA)
- June 5th – Yasser Omar (IST UL)
- June 12th – Sheila Heymans (EMB)
- June 19th – Suleiman Sadiku (FUTMINNA)
- June 26th – Special Thematic Session on Sensors led by Matthew Mowlem
- July 3rd – Paolo Corradi (ESA)
- July 10th – Sigi Gruber (DG RTD EC)
- July 17th – DK Osseo-Asare (Penn State’s AESEDA)
- July 24th – Minister Paulo Veiga, Cabo Verde
- July 31st – Special Thematic Session on Sargassum led by Emily Smail
- August 14th – Minister Maria do Rosario Sambo, Angola
- August 21st – Danielle Wood, MIT Media Lab
- August 28th – Thematic Special Session on Ocean Best Practices led by Jay Pearlman
- September 4th – Gordon Campbell, ESA
- September 11th, 1-2 PM UTC – Sergio Rossi, University of Salerno, Italy
- September 18th, 1-2 PM UTC – Argyro Kavvada, NASA, EO4SDG, USA
- September 25th, 1-3 PM UTC – Thematic Special Session on Space Capacity Building led by Stefano Ferretti, ESA
- October 2nd, 1-2 PM UTC – Martin Visbeck, GEOMAR, Germany
- October 9th, 1-2 PM UTC – Carlo Fezzi, University of Trento, Italy
- October 16th, 1-2 PM UTC – Luiz Paulo Assad, LAMCE / COPPE-UFRJ, Brazil
- October 23rd, 1-2 PM UTC – Filomena Vaz Velho, INIPM, Angola
- October 30th, 1-3 PM UTC – Thematic Special Session on African Marine & Coastal Operational Services
- November 6th, 1-2 PM UTC – Zita Martins, IST, Portugal
- November 13th, 1-2 PM UTC – Dava Newman, MIT, USA
- November 20th, 1-2 PM UTC – Maria Buraimoh, University of Lagos, Nigeria
Please scroll bellow for more information about the past sessions
We will continue with the Networking Fridays during the following months.
Stay tuned for the next sessions or watch past sessions in our YouTube Channel.
Expect some very exciting afternoons, or mornings or evenings, depending on where you are…
If you need any additional information please send an email to Jose Luiz Moutinho.